Who We Are:
AmeriDisability is an online publication dedicated to individuals with disabilities, caregivers and seniors. Additionally, we serve and collaborate with businesses and nonprofit organizations that provide relevant products and/or services. Our resource aims to inform, inspire and empower the disability and senior communities and beyond!
- Publisher: Sheila Mahan (connect via LinkedIn)
- Editor-At-Large: Nancy DeVault (connect via LinkedIn)
- Social Media Coordinator: Dana Malans
We believe that by working together we can:
- Improve community awareness and foster inclusion.
- Promote quality services/products to enhance the lifestyle needs/wants of our readers.
- Bring attention to public issues through meaningful dialogue and the promotion of public involvement.
- Influence local, state and national decision makers for positive change.
- Create opportunities for networking and collaboration.
AmeriDisability encourages and invites you to join in the conversation. Check out our FAQ page to learn about article submissions. Also, please stay connected through our social platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We are stronger as a community that supports each other!
The AmeriDisability Team