How Can I Get In Touch With AmeriDisability?
Email is the best method to reach us. Please use the contact form on the 'Contact' page or email directly to: info@AmeriDisabilityServices.com
How Soon Will Someone Reply To My Message?
Messages are typically received and returned by the next business day.
Do You Accept Article Submissions?
Yes, we welcome article submissions from experts, organizations and freelance contributors of all abilities. Content should be focused on topics relevant to the disability and/or senior-aged community.
Submitting an article is a great way to share your personal experience in an effort to educate others; highlight the latest information pertaining to relevant business, industry or organizations; and/or inform and inspire individuals with disabilities, caregivers and seniors. You may pitch an article in full or pitch a story idea.
- All submissions must abide by the Disability Language Style Guide.
- Copy should be submitted in a word document file (.doc or .docx) using size 11 Times New Roman font. Please do not double-space after periods. We prefer AP writing style and are not fans of the Oxford comma.
- One, hi-res image file (.jpg) may be submitted with article. Please include photo description and photo credit if applicable.
- Submitted work must be your original copy and not owned by another publication.
- You may include a brief 1-3 sentence bio at the end of your article.
- Email submissions to info@AmeriDisabilityServices.com with "Article Submission" in the subject line.
Although we accept all submissions for review and consideration, we cannot guarantee that submissions will be published by AmeriDisability. Published articles and posting dates are at the sole discretion of the publisher.
How Can I Advertise On Your Site?
Please send an email message to discuss advertising options.